(click on each sport for schedule)
Is your chromebook freezing up at times? Go to this video and see if this helps!
HOW TO SEE WHAT ASSIGNMENTS YOU ARE MISSING IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
WORKING OFFLINE WITH A CHROMEBOOK:
Students may use their chromebook offline when they do not have internet access, however this is only applicable for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drawings. In order to access this feature the student should:
1. Log into Google and go to their Google Drive.
2. Click on the setting "gear" (it is near the upper right hand side next to the question mark)
3. Choose "settings"
4. Check the box beside "offline"
Any changes the student makes while offline will be saved and synced once the student chromebook reconnects to WiFi.
Changing a Google Password:
Most students still have "tigers123" as their google password. We do NOT recommend this! Please encourage your students to change their password:
1. Click on your "picture" in the upper right hand corner (while in Google Drive)
2. Click on the blue box that says "Google Account"
3. Choose "Sign-in & security"
4. Choose "Signing in to Google"
5. Click on the arrow to the right of "Password"
6. You must then enter you old password before you can set a new on
Attention: DeKalb County Parents and Guardians of DeKalb County Students:
The Parent Digital University video contains information regarding the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year. Parents are required to watch the video in order to complete student registration. Thank you!PARENT DIGITAL UNIVERSITY LINKS:
DigitalParentUniversity- English Version